- Equipment purchase flow
- Tell us the details of the raw water you (or your customer) want to treat, such as contents, waste water type, drainage volume/1 day or 1hour.
- Our technician will check whether our device is suitable for treating the industrial wastes.
- Send us the raw water sample.
(About 50L~60L for waste water, 30kg~100kg for sludge is needed. Volume can be discussed with our company.)
- Treatment test by actual equipment will be carried out in our company. Attendance to the test is welcome.
- Discuss about the usage and treatment method of recovery water and sludge with customer.
- Discuss about installation method and utilities with customer.
- Hand out quotation.
(Installation and piping work can be corresponded)
- Commissioning (with conditions) will be carried out after completion of construction.
- Describe about operation method.
- Fulfilling delivery
We recommended a regular maintenance (about once a year) after delivery.