Mechanism of Solvent Recovery Device
This device is developed as solvent recovery device within metal cleaning field.
Its mechanism is as follows.
- VOC(organic solvent) is sent by adsorption blower from washing tank to adsorption tower. Adsorption treatment will be carried out. (Figure 1)
- Exhaust gas after treatment will become clean, and be discharged into atmosphere. (Figure 2)
- Steam within blower is imported to adsorption tower to heat activated carbon in saturation state. Desorption treatment will be carried out. (Figure 3)
- Steam of organic solvent and vapor will be imported to condenser together, and turns to be liquid mixed with solvent and water after cooling down. (Figure 4)
- Mixed solution will be separated into solvent and water by separator. (Figure 5)
- Solvent can be reused. (Figure 6)
- Water should be treated through aeration process because of the containing solvent. And the exhaust gas will be treated by absorption one more time. (Figure 7)
- Recovery water after aeration treatment can be reused as cooling tower replenishing water. (Figure 8)
Closed-cycle organic solvent recovery process is as above.
| VOC Disposal Device | Mechanism of Solvent Recovery Device | Equipment Purchase Flow | Delivery examples| About VOC countermeasure | Cryogenic Style Solvent Reduction Auxiliary Equipment |